- Diagnostic hearing tests for children and adults…both regarding the degree of hearing loss…but also how their auditory system is able to process what they hear as listening situations become more difficult
- Hearing Aid Consultations
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Hearing Aid Evaluations
- Dispensing of Hearing Aids with qualitative ongoing care.
- Advise and provision of Assistive Listening Devices.
- Custom ear plugs for:
The purpose of our Audiologic Assessment is to:
- Determine the nature and degree of a hearing loss, if present.
- Help the patient (as well as family and friends) understand what the results mean.
- Help them start to realize how their hearing difficulties isolate them from others, and what others may have to do to compensate for their hearing loss.
- Initiate coping strategies (for both the hearing impaired and those that share their lives with them.
- Discuss the potential benefits of hearing aids (if warranted), as part of a rehabilitative process, not as an end in itself.