Allard Audiology - Regain Your Hearing.Scarborough's Caring and Trusted Hearing Aid and Hearing Test Clinic
Caring. Knowledgeable. Trusted.
Allard Audiology has been serving Scarborough and the Greater Toronto area since 1996. Our in-depth assessments, thorough review of needs, professional approach to fitting hearing aids, and ongoing rehabilitation help our patients accept their hearing loss and develop effective ways of coping with it.
Did you know:
You can connect your hearing aid to your:
- car audio
- remote microphones
Hearing aids are like advanced personal hearing computers. These fully digital hearing aids offer great fitting capabilities and automatically adjust to sounds and speech. We are fully trained to work with you to select the most appropriate product based on your hearing loss, your lifestyle and your budget. We can fit any product from the most basic to the most technologically advanced hearing aid.
Some interesting facts about hearing loss
- One in ten people have hearing loss
- 65 % of those with hearing loss are below 65 years
- nearly half of those 65 or older have some degree of hearing loss
- hearing loss affects 1 in 5 teenagers
- those with diabetes are twice as likely to have hearing loss
- those with even a mild hearing loss have twice the risk for dementia
- 60% of returning soldiers have hearing loss
- Hearing loss and tinnitus are the top two injuries of those in combat
- Those with hearing loss usually take 7-10 years before seeking treatment